Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Minecoprocessors 1.11.2-1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Increase the redstone possibilities and learn assembly programming at the same time with the Minecoprocessors Minecraft Mod! The Minecoprocessors Mod adds a redstone processor block that can be programed similar to a real microprocessor. The redstone processor block is styled to look and operate like the other redstone blocks in the game.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Minecoprocessors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by ToroCraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.