MineColonies Mod is a SSP and SMP town building mod, allowing you to create your own thriving Colony within Minecraft.
Featuring many NPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters and Alchemists, the mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants.
A robust permissions system in the SMP version allows you to collaborate on a single colony with your friends, or have individual colonies each competing to be the best!
Featuring completely free placement of structures within your Colonies boundary using our fantastic build tool, allows you to visualise a buildings position before placement, ensuring you can build increadibly large and detialed Colonies that look fantastic.
Our dev team are continuously working to add more content to our mod, and make the MineColonies experience ever greater.
- Fully functional Colony based around your town hall
- Guards that protect your colony (and you) from the nasties
- Train your guards up and equip them with armour and weapons to make them stronger
- Total freedom of placement of buildings
- Build entire resource chains, linked together by the Delivery Man
- Use the workers/combination of workers YOU want to use
- No limit to the number of workers (except by proximity to the townhall)
- Delivery Man
The Supply Ship
Colony in Full Swing, Barracks in foreground, Blacksmith and Baker in front of ship, houses to the rear, miner and lumberjack to the right.
Citizen Huts linked by the Path (NPC’s walk quicker on Gravel in this mod)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MineColonies Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.