Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 25, 2017
- Newest File: MineAddons-v1.0-mc1.10.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
What’s this mod about?
This mod was created with the objective to bring 1.11+ stuff to 1.10 and had some of my own ideas.
- Butt Booster
- Lava Sponge
- Rainbow in a Bottle
- Wither Dust
- Sacred Water
- Cursed Water
Everything can be enabled/disabled in the config file.
Check wiki for more info.
I want MineAddons in my mod pack!
Feel free to use it! My only request is to provide a link to this thread.
I want to contribute!
If you feel like doing some modding, the source code of this mod is freely available here.</section>
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mine Addons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by iamshift__, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.