Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Merlin's Structures
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Merlin’s Structures are village structures including:
- small house
that are compatible with vanilla village structures.
Place the block in the center of the space you want to build on, click the side of the block to determine the direction the structure faces, then break the block.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Merlin’s Structures Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by alfredpsloan, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.