Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 16, 2017
- Newest File: Meldexun'sArmor+Mod-1.11.2-2.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Armor+ Mod adds 2 Materials and Emerald Tools and Armor to the Game, to make Minecraft a bit deeper:
- The First is the Hellfire Ore/Armor/Tool/Sword. It can be found in the Nether at every Height. To harvest it you need a Diamond Pickaxe. The full set of the Hellfire Armor grants Fire Restistance.
- The second Material is named Crystallium and can just be found in the End. If you wear a full set of Crystallium Armor you will get a Speed and Jump Boost 2 Buff. For this Ore you need a Hellfire Pickaxe.
(The Enderdragon can destroy the Ore, because i don’t know how to fix this Bug… I’m very sorry)
The new mod version for Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2 will be update soon.
The other recipes are just like normal Vanilla Armor/Tools.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Meldexun’s Armor+ Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Meldexun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.