Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 29, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Megaman Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2 is based on popular Megaman games. You have the ability to play as Megaman in Minecraft. You can shoot beams and gain fun abilities to destroy mobs with!
1. 3D Armors
2. Battle Chips
-Shoots 8 explosive projectiles.
Shoots a deadly bomb.
-30 damage to normal mobs.
-60 damage to megamod’s mobs.
Laser Blade, very powerfull weapon
-+11 attack per swing
-+12 Attack per swing
Shots 8 basic projectiles in an spread area. The more you charge it, the more accuracy it will have.
Spawns a friendly fanner
-Blow out enemies in a range of 30 blocks
-Dissapear after some time
-Blow up things without destroying anything.
-Uses plasma as it ammo
-The more you charge it, the bigger the explosion will be.
The roll’s bow.
-High damage,accuracy and range.
-Uses roll’s arrows as ammo
-The more you charge it, the loger and harder it will hit
Here I come gravel!
Perfect for deforest!
Why i made this?
-15 Attack damage
-Shoots it respective element (Fire/water)
-Blows you out in the direction he points at in a radius of 30 blocks.
-Guess why I had to move to take the other screenshots…
-Shoots projectiles in a radius of 10 blocks.
-The shoots are slow to allow you to hit them, if not it would be impossible to hit him.
5. Biome: Infected
-Spawns randomly in the world
-All the virus spawns there at night
-Made out of area1 blocks
-No random structures
(I’m really sorry, It’s a bug)
(Plasma, Used as Megabuster ammo)
(Changed to 3)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge