Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 3, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
If you are looking for a mod that transports minecraft back in time to the medieval times, then you’ve found it! Medieval Craft Mod features weapons, materials, blocks, and decorations of a medieval theme.
Medieval Craft Mod is still in heavy development, however it is stable and works on servers. So far, it adds 4 new ores: copper, silver, lead, and tin. It also adds a wealth of weapon types: greatsword, battleaxe, battlestaff, warhammer, warscythe, dagger, halberd, mace, flail, military fork, and mancatcher.
Weapons and Armor
Blocks and Materials
Anvil and tanning rack
This mod requires the Baubles mod (version 1.8.8), by Azanor, and uses the latest version of Forge.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Medieval Craft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by AlekBardzo, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.