Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 11, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
MeanMobs Mod 1.12.2 added some mobs in the minecraft world, and makes vanilla monsters more challenging.
- Zombies and Skeletons (will from now on be referred to as Undead) will always break doors.
- Undead will break trapdoors.
- Undead will break torches.
- Undead will summon assistance.
- Undead will always pick up items.
- Zombies will go under trees at day.
- Skeletons will also attack Villagers, as will Spiders.
- Spiders will attack Witches.
- Extreme configurability! You can even add gear presets (like an iron zombie).
- An endless night mode for extreme death.
- More to come!
Nothing here yet!
Only the latest version of Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 will be supported.
The zombies are killed when no villagers are detected by command blocks. It is not a feature of the mod.
A video showing features:
How to install MeanMobs Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install MeanMobs Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download MeanMobs Mod
This is made by GatoGamer887, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.