Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 1, 2016
- Newest File: MCrafterzz Mod V. 3.7.0 (1.9.4/1.10/1.10.2)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9.3,1.9.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
MCrafterzz Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9.3,1.9.2, 1.8.9 a bunch of stuff listed below, ores, tools, buttons and more! Recipes are at the end of the page. Enjoy!
!: Use the latest version and use 1.9!
I’m not good at making textures so if you have any textures you wan’t to share then I would appreciate it very much
Amethyst, copper and tin ore. Amethyst, bronze, copper and tin block
All tools, and armours are crafted normaly
Bows are crafted with a normal bow and a stone, iron ingot, gold ingot, diamond, copper ingot, bronze ingot or amethyst
Coppar, Bronze and Diamond multitool are crafted shapless from a axe, a pickaxe, a sword and a shovel
OP Multitool is crafted with 5 amethyst block in a cross shape and 4 amethyst multitools in the corners. In the middle there should be a nether star
Shields are crafted from 7 stone/iron ingots/gold ingots/diamonds/copper ingots/bronze ingots or amethysts
All pressure plates, buttons, trap doors and bars are crafted normally
Gold button is crafted from a gold nugget
Bronze is crafted shapeless from 3 coppar ingots and a tin ingot
White colour blocks are crafted shapeless from 2 iron ingots and 2 tin ingots. You get 4 of them
Glowing colour blocks are crafted shapeless from a white colour block and a glowstone
Colour blocks and glowing colour blocks are dyed by crafting them with a dye.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MCrafterzz Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WillMacViking, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.