Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2019
- Newest File: mcjtylib-1.12-3.5.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
McJtyLib Mod is a companion mod required by all mods from McJty: RFTools, RFTools Dimensions, Deep Resonance and also by RF Lux by romelo333. Starting with RFTools 3.20 this will be required and Deep Resonance (once released) will also require it.
How to install McJtyLib Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install McJtyLib Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download McJtyLib Mod
This mod is made by McJty, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.