Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 23, 2017
- Newest File: mcjediyoda-tweaks-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod is developed specifically for a few of my modpacks. I have been unable to find mods that could do what I wanted without all the other bells and whistles. This is a small mod which performs a few functions. I will probably add more features but for starters this mod will do the following:
Disable Natural Health Regen – you will not auto regen health.
Disable Villages. No villages will spawn.
Disable Sleeping. Right clicking bed does nothing. There is the option to set spawn only.
Disable FOV changes. FOV will not change.
All options are disabled by default so you will need to enable any of the features you need.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MCJediYoda Tweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by oldwiseman, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.