Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 1, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod generates pyramids into the world, currently only inside deserts and jungles. Inside these pyramids you will find a stack of randomly generated mazes. And on top of those mazes, there is of course a treasure.
Go to (Quick links)
The pyramids are unbreakable, but in the treasure room there is a teleporter. This teleporter will teleport you outside, and when you use it for the first time it will change the unbreakable blocks of the pyramid it?s in into their (breakable) vanilla state!
The bottom layer of a maze.
The treasure room:
The Jungle Temple:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge