Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 28, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
About MauZi Realistic
MauZi Realistic Texture pack is a simple 16×16 texture pack with alot of nice textures.
The main change is block, items and every mob will be changed soon!
This texture pack does not require any mods or McPatcher! It works well with Shaders!!
MauZi Realistic Pack Screenshots
How to Install
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
For 1.7 and 1.8