Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Minecraft 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Welcome to the material creepers mod. This mod adds 12 new creepers into the game that spawn throughout all the different minecraft biomes. The creepers resemble different materials from the minecraft world (dirt, gravel etc) and will drop 20-30 of them upon death. So basically what this mod allows you to do is collect all your materials by killing creepers instead of having to mine for them.
Supported version: Minecraft mods 1.7.10
Where to find the Creepers:
- Sand Creeper: Desert Biomes
- Clay Creeper: Swamplands
- Red Sand Creeper: Mesa Biomes
- Snow Creeper: Taiga and Tundra Biomes
- Stone Creeper: Birch Forest Biome
- Cobblestone Creeper: Extreme hills Biomes
- Gravel Creeper and Dirt Creeper: Plains Biome
- Soulsand Creeper, Glowstone Creeper, Netherrack Creeper: The Nether
- Endstone Creeper: The End