Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 26, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod gives you the ability to craft many monsters or animals masks that will give you incredibles power.
Go to (Quick links)
A few things about all the masks:
- They are nice and cool.
- They have 2HP.
- They can be repaired with clay, by a craft, in a workbench.
To craft these masks, you’ll need a life essence. They can be found in mineshafts, nether fortresses and strongholds, but killing any mob can give you one.
The chances to get one by killing a mob is of 1 to 1000, but you can change that in the config file (the lower the nuber is, the higher your chances are).
You can also set/unset an “enchantement” effect with the config file. Here is what a life essence looks like (with and without the enchantement effect):
Ok, now you have your life essence, you can make your mask.
Now, bake it in a furnace:
And you have an… an unstrung mask. Just add two strings and your mask is ready, you can even wear it !
The Sheep mask:
The Cow mask:
The Skeletton mask:
The Guardian mask:
The Spider mask:
The Creeper mask:
The Elder Guardian mask:
The Enderman mask:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge