Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 10, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
For this last map of ErminCraft , the story is very basic. You , the average citizen of [insert name of city], you wake up in an enclosed space that seems to be a maze, laboratory or other strange building out of the imagination of a high-functioning sociopath .
Mega Cube is classified in the category strange building . A huge complex of 720 cubic … Yes , good sir … 720 cubes (9 * 9 * 9-9) . The map is aptly named , c’tout . Each of these cubes features different blocks , sometimes boxes or blocks or rare items , but also a lot of dangers … Some of these cubes are pretty useless and will bring you nothing, except the colored clay . Others are themed , such as cubes or Nether End. Others will surprise you …
As usual the author has specified a list of objectives to complete to finish the map:
- Build a cobblestone generator . ( It follows that there is lava, liquid or death , it is as you want)
- Make an infinite source of water. (Easy, you just find a bucket. Still necessary to find … )
- Build a farm wheat . (Alternatively, you starve . Anyway, you die * Bleck Bleck *)
- Build a farm trees. ( Yes , in an area also closed )
- Destroy 10 spawners . ( So there are spawners … Charming … )
- Visit the Nether . ( It will not be a tourist visit , do not worry )
- Destroy the crystals of Ender Cube Central. (Remember when we destroyed these tips explode And it hurts . )
- Find the cubic diamond . ( Good luck )