Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2019
- Newest File: Mantle-1.12-220.127.116.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mantle Mod contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by the Slime Knights. It is used to store common code, to minimize redundant development for their mods. This mod contains inventory and descriptive book common code for the mods to share. It is required for Tinkers’ Construct and Mechworks to launch in Minecraft.
Mantle Mod also adds a reworked hearts display with overlaid colored hearts, instead of rows over rows of stacked hearts. The different colors only appear if you have a way to increase your max health, regular hearts are unchanged.
This mod supported minecraft 1.14.4 mods with Alpha version.
Compile from Source
Note: Git MUST be installed and in the system path to use our scripts.
- setup: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
gradlew[.bat] [setupDevWorkspace|setupDecompWorkspace] [eclipse|idea]
- build: Run [gradle]in the repository root: `gradlew[.bat] build’
- if obscure gradle issues are found try running ?gradlew clean’ or/and ?gradlew cleanCache’
Please include the following:
- Minecraft version
- Mantle version
- Forge version/build
- Versions of any mods potentially related to the issue
- Any relevant screenshots are greatly appreciated.
- For crashes:
- Steps to reproduce
- ForgeModLoader-client-0.log (the FML log) from the root folder of the client
How to install Mantle Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Mantle Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Mantle Mod
This mod is made by mDiyo, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.