Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 21, 2017
- Newest File: malisisswitches-1.12-5.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
MalisisSwitches Mod is a simple but useful mod that adds to your Minecraft world MalisisSwitches, which is a wireless redstone switches.
Green dust that comes from redstone with a bit of emerald. Makes the redstone wireless.
A simple switch that can control the redstone current from a distance.
A tool that can link a Switch with the blocks it’s supposed to control. First right click the switch with the PowerLinker, then right click blocks you want the redstone current to be applied to. You can unlink locations by sneak-right clicking previously linked blocks. The tool also allows the weilder to see the links between the switches and the blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MalisisSwitches Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ordinastie, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.