Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 8, 2017
- Newest File: Mail 1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
- Uses MySQL to sync mail across servers
- Use ingame commands or a text file to add/remove blacklisted words
- Moderators can look at all mail sent on a given day ingame
- Moderators can remove mail easily
- Players can block players from sending mail to them
- /mail send <player> <message>: Send mail to player.
- /mail read: Read mail.
- /mail clear: Clear mail in inbox.
- /mail help: Displays help message.
- /mail un/block <player>: Blocks or unblocks specified player.
- /mail readfrom <date>: Displays mail sent on date (ex: 2017-02-4, YYY-MM-DD)
- /mail filter <add/modify/remove> <keyword/download/upload>: Add or remove a word, reset database filter by loading from local file (upload) or populating local file from database (download).
- /mail remove <ID>: Removes mail with given ID.
- mail.admin.readother: Read messages not in inbox (admin)
- mail.admin.bypass.blocks: Bypass user mail blocks
- mail.admin.bypass.filter: Bypass word filter
- mail.admin.removemail: Remove mail
- mail.admin.modifyfilter: Make changes to the word filter
- mail.admin.logs: See when a player sends mail
- mail.user.send: Send mail
- mail.user.read: Read mail
- mail.user.block: Block players
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mail Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by scarabcoder, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.