Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 19, 2019
- Newest File: Magic Clover 0.7.8 for MC 1.12.x
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Magic Clover Mod adds four-leaf clover to Minecraft!
Four-Leaf Clover is random drop from grass. When you SHIFT+RightClick it, random item (or block) will be dropped on the ground in front of you. This item works in dispenser! This item is food, you can eat it (replenish 3 hunger icons)!
- This items can not be dropped from clover: Banned Items
- This items have lower chance to drop: Rare Items
|Banned Items IDs list:||Rare Items IDs list:|
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Magic Clover Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by konwboj, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.