Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 6, 2017
- Newest File: M.E.T.A. v1.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Use the power of the Mod Maker to turn nearby sources of inspiration into Minecraft modifications… in solid form! Use these in the Modification Energy Terra-Amalgamator (M.E.T.A. for short) to create power for your machines!
Blocks and Items
The Mod Maker can use nearby inspiration *cough* bookshelves *cough* to create some… interesting mod ideas.
The more inspiration you have, the faster it’ll go!
You can use these mods in the M.E.T.A. to create energy for your favorite mods*!
Get all the achievements!**
* Warning: Modification Energy Terra-Amalgamator requires compatibility with the Forge Energy API. Compatibility with your favorite mod is not guaranteed. Inhalation of M.E.T.A. smoke may cause wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, aching, fever, death***, or Haste. Talk to your doctor if your Haste lasts for more than four hours.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the M.E.T.A. Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EliteMasterEric, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.