Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 6, 2017
- Newest File: M.E.T.A. v1.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Use the power of the Mod Maker to turn nearby sources of inspiration into Minecraft modifications… in solid form! Use these in the Modification Energy Terra-Amalgamator (M.E.T.A. for short) to create power for your machines!
Blocks and Items
The Mod Maker can use nearby inspiration *cough* bookshelves *cough* to create some… interesting mod ideas.
The more inspiration you have, the faster it’ll go!
You can use these mods in the M.E.T.A. to create energy for your favorite mods*!
Get all the achievements!**
* Warning: Modification Energy Terra-Amalgamator requires compatibility with the Forge Energy API. Compatibility with your favorite mod is not guaranteed. Inhalation of M.E.T.A. smoke may cause wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, aching, fever, death***, or Haste. Talk to your doctor if your Haste lasts for more than four hours.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the M.E.T.A. Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by EliteMasterEric, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.