Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 25, 2017
- Newest File: lxtweaks-0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is a mod designed to change recipes and functionalities in my modpack for creating a tech tree.
LxTweaks have strong dependencies with many mods, so if you want to use it, you also need these mods :
- Advanced Generators
- Immersive Engineering
- Thermal Foundation
- Thermal Expansion
- Actually Additions
- Refined Storage
- Tinker’s Construct
- Extra Utilities 2
- Ender Storage
- Quantum Storage
- Progressive Automation
- Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Simply Jetpacks 2
- Draconic Evolution
- Integrated Dynamics
- Storage Drawers
- Better Builder’s Wands
- Pressure Pipes
- Grapple Hooks
- Dark Utilities
- Open Computers
- Hardcore Wither
- Cooking for blockheads
Warning : I do not guarantee that the mod works outside my modpacks. If any mod is added or removed, the tech tree could be bypass.
LxTweaks change recipes of these mods to create a tech tree that is declined on differents tiers.
To craft machines/items from a tier, you must fulfill the previous one.
I recommand to discover the tech tree in game. So, read only if you want to be spoil or make a modpack 🙂
Tier 1 :
- Disable vanilla tool to use TConstruct one’
- Begin of Immersive Engineering with the coke oven & blast furnace
Tier 2 :
- Use Carpenter, Thermionic Fabricator (Forestry) & Atomic Reconstructor (ActuallyAdditons) to make basic material (circuit board/electron tubes/crystals)
Tier 3 :
- Use Empowerer (ActuallyAdditons) for advanced materials : machine frames (Thermal), capacitors (EnderIO), alloys (invar, conductive iron)
- Metal Press (Immersive Engineering) is required to make Gears/Plates/Wires/Rods
Tier 4 :
- At this tier, you can craft all Thermal Expansion machines
Tier 5 :
- Require : Arboreal Extractor (Thermal Expansion) to make Basic Capacitor (EnderIO)
- You can craft all EnderIO machines
Tier 6 :
- Require : The Vat (EnderIO) to make machine frame from RFTools
- You can craft RFTools dimensions machines and ExtraUtilities generators
In addition to this linear tree :
- Advanced Generators, Refined Storage, Simply Jetpacks, Progressive Automation are distributed over all tiers.
Others mods listed in the spoiler and not in tier are used as ingredients in recipes or changed to not break the tech tree.
New items / blocks :
In the same idea as ThermalFoundation, this mod add some new materials :
- Rods (in gold, silver, electrum)
- Diamond ingot & Diamond Plate
Magic mods aren’t included in a “magic tree” and it isn’t planned.
Botania is only here to change the Mana Fluxfield (convert mana to energy) and use is floral fertilizer in custom crafting recipe.
Planned Features :
- Very hardcore recipes for creative item
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LxTweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lorexe, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.