Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 27, 2017
- Newest File: LunatriusCore-1.12.1-188.8.131.52-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
LunatriusCore Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a compilation of things that all my other mods use. It’s (almost) useless in it’s own.
Note: this is not a core mod – it’s something like a library with common classes.
LunatriusCore is required in mods:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LunatriusCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Lunatrius, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.