Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 18, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Welcome to the new and great looking LunaCraft Photo Realism Texture Pack for Minecraft! This package is a better version than previously. This was redone to meet a higher standard, and looks even better than before. This package is a realistic picture and it looks really great for all kinds of playing styles. Good for map making, building homes and even looks good in survival! Once this package runs at a resolution of 32 x 32 pixels which has more to work with that is twice normal. This allows it to run smoothly even on older machines.
This package looks great for both modern style buildings, ancient cities and even the survival mode.
If you want a package that looks fantastic, smooth and works very well for their construction projects, be sure to download and install this texture pack today!
- Package clean and smooth texture.
- 32 x 32 sized package.
- Perfect for building cities and modern structures!
Pros and Cons
- Pros: This package really looks great on all types of games and runs smoothly on most computers.
- Cons: This is a work in progress waiting for some missing textures!
- Added all glass of different colors.
How to Install LunaCraft Photo Realism Texture Pack
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of LunaCraft Photo Realism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the LunaCraft Photo Realism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 and you are ready to play!