Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 25, 2017
- Newest File: Release 1.11.2 - 1.3.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lucky Cases Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9 adds a bunch of cases, which combine all the items, that are registered in your minecraft.
So you don’t have to worry about other mods, items from other mods are
automaticially added to the cases and sorted correctly.
Like in CS:GO, your items can have different conditions:
- Minimal Wear,
- Well Worn,
These conditions do affect the durability of the items you will get.
Also you have a on the rarity depending chance of getting an fully enchanted item.
You can’t craft these cases, like in CSGO, you can get them by playing.
Actually you will get a bunch of them every 10 minutes.
But you still need a key to open them.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lucky Cases Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kloonder, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.