Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File: Spiral Lucky Blocks 1.2_for_1.7.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
I finally had time to backport spiral lucky blocks to 1.7.10! Many of the drops are backported ones from the 1.8 version, but of course there are a few new ones. =)
See also: Lucky Block Spiral Mod 1.8.9/1.8
There are a few old favorites, and still lots of falling structures and spiral towers:
And of course you can climb up a lucky tower, or explore the depths of the spiral dungeon and brave the boss at the end:
And there are a couple new structures too…
There are also some new things, with a couple required mods. For instance, you can get killed by yourself who is even wearing a helmet:
Find a few little fish:
Get some useful Tinker’s Construct metals and items (and even if you can’t use the metals for anything, you can still make your blocks luckier with them!):
Even get some epic weapons and tools:
And get trapped in some pretty strange liquids:
These instructions are in the download, but I’ll put them here too:
- First install Minecraft for 1.7.10, Forge, and the regular Lucky Block mod. If you don’t know how, there are many tutorials online.
- Also install:
- Rename your lucky block mod file to have a z in front of it… So it was “[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar” before, you should rename it to “z[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar”.
- This is to get the luck crafting to work with Tinker’s Construct metals.
- Copy the contents of the download zip into your .minecraft folder or whatever directory you have your mods, config, saves, etc. folders in.
- If it asks you to overwrite files, say Yes.
- Note that if you already had Loot++ and had entries in the config files for it, this WILL overwrite those, so you may want to combine the Loot++ config files manually.
- Run the game
- Go to the resource packs and enable the Spiral Lucky Block resource pack.
- Load up a world and get lucky!
Enjoy the addon! =D
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lucky Block Spiral Mod 1.7.10.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Tmtravlr, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.