Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 6, 2019
- Newest File: Lucky Block Spiral v1.10.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lucky Block Spiral Mod adds 200 or so new drops and about 50 modified default drops… lots of new things. In this version the mod improved spawn eggs and ddded the Marvelous Magenta Masher.
I also added some worldgen (also through Loot++) so you may find some spiral lucky blocks randomly in your world…. I tried to make them spawn at about the same rate as the regular lucky blocks by default.
See also: Lucky Block Spiral Mod 1.7.10
Spiral Dungeon. Complete with a boss and a hidden room?
And here’s a preview of the boss?
Lucky Tower (A procedurally generated dungeon with a random height, which creates itself as you move up)
Astral Creepers raining from the sky. Don’t worry, they aren’t as scary as they look.
And if you’re super lucky? you might even find some customized Spiral Lucky armour?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lucky Block Spiral Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Tmtravlr, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.