Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lucky Block Omega Mod 1.8,1.7.10 not just your standard Lucky Block add-on! Tired of the same old gear? Lucky Tools not getting the job done fast enough? Try your luck with OMEGA!
Go to (Quick links)
- A Sword with +150 attack.
- Boots that triple your speed.
- Armor that grants 80 extra HP.
- These are only a few of the fabled OMEGA Gear, found only within the depths of the Lucky Blocks.
- New Lucky Mobs to fight!
- Bob brought his whole family?
- Melty the Blaze.
- George the Wither Skeleton.
- Spike the Silverfish.
The 1.7.10 Lucky Block OMEGA supports several mods through use of special “add-on packs” that can be integrated into your drop table.
To use an add-on pack, simply open the corresponding “modaddon” text file, copy the entire contents of the file, and paste into your “LuckyBlockProperties.txt” file found in /config/lucky/ in your minecraft instance folder.
Current mods supported:
Bonus Support – Not needed but will enhance your Omega Experience, as the mobs within have the required bits set!
Recommended Mods: Damage Indicators
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(Require Lucky Block Mod)
Bonus Resource Pack for 1.7.10