Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 25, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Lucky Block Navy Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2 tests your luck in tons of new ways. There are many new mobs that spawn and even greater retards than ever. You will find lucky block towers, massive explosions, and much more!
Craft with obsidian instead of gold_ingots. You all get a extra ender chest too.
- Sticks (spawns 16/32 sticks)
- Enchanted (Sticks spawns a stick with random single enchantment)
- Redstone Yeah 32/64 redstone
- Silverfish Swarm (Spawns 72 Silverish)
- Villager meeting (Spawn 12 Villagers)
- Snowman squad (Spawns 8 Snowmen)
- Iron Golem Team (Iron Golem)
- Dave a pigman zombie pigman with armor
- Vill-o-Mecha a villager riding stacked iron-golems
- Wither Duo
- Heavy Artillery Ghast
- Blazes 4 Blazes Spawn
- Three more jokes
- more falling blocks like
- Lucky Pole
- Quartz Pole
- Sponge Tower
- Gravel Rain
- Bobs! Spawns 2 Bobs
Redstone Block Wishing Well
Some new and old drops
Dave the zombie pigman
Nether Quartz Tower
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- It’s required Lucky Block Mod
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge