Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Lucky Block Blue Mod 1.8,1.7.10 adds blocks that can give you great rewards or terrible deaths. When you break these blocks anything can happen! Sometimes you will be rewarded with great treasures, and other times you will be trapped in a lava trap that kills you! How lucky are you?
What is the Lucky Block?
The Lucky Block mod adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft! Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items; The Lucky block can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures! From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
What is Lucky Block Blue?
The Lucky Block Blue Mod adds to the original Lucky Block Mod with new items spawnmobs and a brand new color, the blocks are BLUE! LBB (Lucky Block Blue) will be regulary updated to match the original Lucky Blocks Mod and to add new items and Mob Spawns!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge