Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File: Black Lucy Block
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Black Lucky Block Mod 1.7.10 for the game Minecraft adds in the following items:
- 7 new wells
- 20 new falling poles
- Randomly enchanted ?animal? armor
- Named mobs
- Camel meat
- Enchanted diamond set
- 3 newchests
- 20 random drops
- Bones and dropper drop
- Lucky block drop
- Named items
- Enchanted flower
- Enchanted pork
- Godzilla mod items
- 4 sets of armor
- Spawn Godzilla
- and so much more
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Black Lucky Block Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by JimbFLY, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.