Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: Lots of Food 1.12.0 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lots of Food 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2,1.6.4 adds lots of new food and ingredients that we use to cook new dishes, juices, pastries, soups, pizza, casseroles, tea, sushi and many more culinary options.
- Soups: Vegetable, pumpkin, fish and cactus.
- Juices: watermelon, coconut, apple, cactus, grapes or carrots.
- Pasta dishes: plain pasta, pasta with chicken and pasta with pepper.
- Cakes: cheese, carrot and chocolate.
- Chocolate: chocolate bread, hot chocolate, milk chocolate and chocolate alone.
In addition to these new dishes and ingredients, we can venture in search of structures called “Sweet Homes” built using chocolate, sugar and candies. Among them, we find several food items.
How to install Lots of Food Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lots of Food Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by pifou92000, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.