Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 21, 2016
- Newest File: Norsecraft x16 1.10 v1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lord Trilobite’s Norsecraft Texture packs
Ragnarok is nigh!
The horses are now in the stables and the armour polished for battle! It took me three attempts to finally get the armour as true to the spirit of LTN as I wished. I am pleased with these. Charge!!!!!
Lord Trilobite has been languishing since 1.6. I finally found a way to contact Lord Trilobite and he gave permission to bring it up to date (see the comments in the original thread link above). What a pleasure to work with these textures.
Norsecraft is simply excellent and I hope you enjoy playing with this resource pack as much as I did making the new textures.
Licence / Permissions (legalistic crap):
- Please get permission to reuse content from this pack in other packs.
- Please get permission to re-distribute this content.
- Please give credit and link to this thread to write reviews with screenshots.
- Please give credit and link to this thread to make videos using this content.
Please tell me what you like and, especially, what you DO NOT like. For the things that are not right, if you can tell me why they are wrong there is a good chance I will fix it, well at least try.
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by kyctarniq, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.