Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 17, 2017
- Newest File: Lord Craft 1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lord Craft is amagic mod , you are a Lord (A being who exists within the universe of TSON, due to this you are capable of magic) however you have been abandoned in the world of Minecraft with no masters to teach you, thus are left to learn yourself.
Lord Craft Mod begins by the crafting of a book of knowledge, from there you begin your research, the book contains information about some of the less obvious things within the mod and more is unlocked as research progresses. The first research you do is a choice, the most important choice you will make in the mod, and that choice is which element are you going to research into, as all others are locked off after you choose. Currently there is an implementation of a research titled Thelos (Explained later on here) which unlocks the other trees, however you cannot get to it currently as rune stones are not added yet.
The Thelos is your goal. Your character’s unknown identity. As one of the few Lords with the ability to control Lightning, an element comprised of all of the others put together, you are capable of controlling all of the constituent elements which means that you can control all of them but only after you have become the Thelos.
The magic in the mod is based off the same magic which TSON Craft’s magic side is based off, though this is incomplete I intend for it to take a much deeper look into the magic side of TSON as it is extremely important within the Lore.
A video showcasing an earlier version of the mod is below
- Rune Stones -Upgraded Staffs essentially
- Tier 2 Elements -Each element breaks into two different tier 2 ones, here you will make another choice
- Arcane Weapons -Craft weapons from your element itself
- Advanced Researching Mechanics -Use your tools in order to unlock research etc.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lord Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Cobbs_3, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.