Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: DrCyanosLootableBodies_1.10.2-2.2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lootable Bodies Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 enables you to store your item on a dead body that you can later loot to get your stuff back so that you can protects your items from despawning. Your dead body is unharmed by fire, explosions, and falling, with configurations options to make your lootable bodies completely invulnerable (or more vulnerable, if you so choose). Simply right-click on a dead body to access its inventory. Use a shovel to dispose of your body after you looted it (3 hits with a shovel will remove the body).
Save Your Inventory When You Die:
When you die, this mod spawns a corpse (with your player skin, unless fancy corpses are disabled) and puts all of your inventory on the corpse. Damageable items suffer some damage (configurable), bit will never be destroyed. Even near-by items on the ground are sucked into your corpse, just in case you accidentally threw your sword at the zombie when you meant to attack it (D’oh!).
Hitting a body 3 times with a shovel will dispose it, dropping any equipment it has still on it. Damaging the body with other damage sources will also destroy it, unless the corpse_indestructible=true option is set in the config file (see Configuration Options below).
- corpse_HP This is the number of half-hearts of damage that needs to be dealt to the body to destroy it. If corpse_indestructible=true, then only a shovel can destroy a body. Default is 50 (25 hearts).
- corpse_indestructible If this option is set to true, then all damage is prevented to the body. This means that the only way to get rid of a body is to use a shovel (which will destroy a body after 3 hits, no matter how much health it has). This option is false by default.
- use_player_skin If true, dead bodies use the skins of their former selves. If false, dead bodies are skeletons.
- corpse_blastproof If true, corpses are not destroyed by explosions. If false, then your dead body can be blown-up by a creeper. Default is true.
- corpse_fallproof If true, corpses are not destroyed by falling. If false, then your dead body can be destroyed by being pushed off a tall cliff. Default is true.
- item_damage_on_death Damage suffered by damageable items on death (you didn’t think that death was a free-ride, did you?). This item damage will never destroy an item, leaving it with 1 durability instead. You can set this value to 0 if you don’t want item damage on death, default is 32 durability damage.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lootable Bodies Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DrCyano , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.