Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: LogitechGLights-0.3-hotfix2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
LogitechGLights Mod is client-only mod integrates Minecraft with Logitech G-series keyboards. It adds the ability to color the keys on a per key category basis. The colors can be configured either in the config file or in the ingame GUI that is accessed by pressing C (this can be bound to any key).
- Select lighting color on a per key category basis
- Additional colors for special case:
- Color for all keys when the player is dead
- Color for the key corresponding to the selected inventory slot
- Color for keys with an unknown key category (just in case)
- This mod only supports keyboards that support RGB on a per key basis like the G910
- Switching to the standard lighting profile when alt-tabbing out and back to the ingame profile when alt-tabbing into the game currently only works when you are in a world.
- This mod only works on 64bit machines with a 64bit Java installation
Developer features: This mod allows you to add lighting effects to the keyboard on a per key basis as well as on the whole keyboard via the builtin API.
If you have a feature request or an issue with the mod please refer to the GitHub page linked at the top.
Beware that this mod ONLY supports Logitech keyboards! I will not add support for keyboards by other brands like Corsair as I do not own the hardware to debug the integration!
We hope LogitechGLights Mod helped makeintegrates Minecraft with Logitech G-series keyboards. You may also want to see our list of 1000+ most wanted Minecraft 1.12.2 mods.
No videos available
How to install LogitechGLights Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install LogitechGLights Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download LogitechGLights Mod
This is made by XFactHD, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.