Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 1, 2017
- Newest File: Login_Shield-1.12.2-1-g24c2a5e.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Login Shield Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is simple server side mod that protects players from damage during login. Has a configurable max timeout, and stops protecting when player is able to interact with the world. Config option to teleport players out of the void.
Login Shield Mod can be used on the client, in this case it only affects single player worlds
Modpack permissions: all modpacks may use this mod, ‘public’ packs or packs that are not behind a code i would appreciate a heads-up.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Login Shield Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Glasspelican, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.