Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 23, 2017
- Newest File: LittleTiles v1.3.0 mc1.10.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
LittleTiles Mod allows you to build anything you want. It adds a way to add more detail to everything. You can hammer blocks into tiles which can be 4096 times smaller than an ordinary minecraft block (you can do it even smaller, because its configurable). You can combine your tiles together to create doors, chairs, ladders, no-clip, storage and any kind of furniture structure. There are endless possibilities as shown in the trailer. So download this mod and start to go crazy (and maybe post some pics of your work).
Tutorial (how to use it)
Will be available soon.
Here are some examples:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LittleTiles Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by CreativeMD, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.