Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: Lithos:Core 1.11 for 1.11x
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
- Completely replaces all Default Textures
- Familiar default-style appearance, but with attractive Detail
- Lots of Random, Alternate Textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random Mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle 3D improvements
- Mod Support: 62 mods –the most common blocks of the most common mods
- Consistent, easy to use GUI
- Easy to read Font
- Early Snapshot support
Why Another “Faithful” Pack?
I describe this pack as “faithful” because it usually tries to be faithful to the default style, not because it uses Vattic’s Faithful textures in any way. Vattic has done a great thing, especially in providing a standard and creating, organizing, and collecting so much content for mods. But to my taste, Vattic’s Faithful pack is too literal — it replicates some of the less attractive and inconsistent aspects of the default textures, and while it adds more pixels doesn’t add more detail.
1.10 Mods Supported:
- Mod support varies by version. The 1.7 version supports over 60 mods.
Complete Support: (or Virtually Complete)
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Iron Chests
- Ender Storage
- Apple Skin
- Baby Mobs
- Craftable Elytra
- End Metals
- Ender Compass
- Ender Zoo
- Extra Rails
- Giacomo’s Fishing Net
- Hopper Ducts
- Lemon’s Simple Teleporters
- More Anvils
- More Furnaces
- Nether Core
- Nether Metals
- Overworld Quartz
- Sentek Runic Teleporters
- Simple Ores
- Vanilla Automation
- Vanilla Nether Metals
- Visbile Armor Slots
Only Ores, Ingots, etc. Support:
Goals of the Lithos Texture Pack:
Obviousness, Consistency, Beauty
- Everything should be instantly recognisable to those familiar with default textures, or with the things in real life.
- Construction blocks should be very similar in color & brightness to default blocks, so color-schemes work the same way in default & Lithos.
- Each texture should be as appealing as possible, while the whole pack has a consistent style.
Go to (Quick links)
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by eleazzaar, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.