Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 15, 2016
- Newest File: Lithos:Core 1.06 for 1.9x & 1.10x
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
About Lithos Core – 3D Texture Pack
- Completely replaces all Default Textures
- Familiar default-style appearance, but with attractive Detail
- Lots of Random, Alternate Textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random Mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle 3D improvements
- Mod Support: 62 mods –the most common blocks of the most common mods
- Consistent, easy to use GUI
- Easy to read Font
- Early Snapshot support
Why Another “Faithful” Pack?
I describe this pack as “faithful” because it usually tries to be faithful to the default style, not because it uses Vattic’s Faithful textures in any way. Vattic has done a great thing, especially in providing a standard and creating, organizing, and collecting so much content for mods. But to my taste, Vattic’s Faithful pack is too literal — it replicates some of the less attractive and inconsistent aspects of the default textures, and while it adds more pixels doesn’t add more detail.
62 Mods in all including:
- Thaumcraft – partial support
- Biomes O’ Plenty – partial support
- ExtraBiomes XL – slight support
- Tinker’s Construct – partial support
- Eydamos Backpacks – partial support
- Iron Chests – full support
- Ender Storage – nearly full support
- Ex Nihilo – nearly full support
- The Barrels Mod – full support
- Enchanting Plus – full support
- Chest Transporter – full support
- Better Grass & Leaves – partial support
- RailCraft – partial support
- Chisel Mod – slight support
- Enviromine – slight support
- Universal Ore Color Scheme Only: Ars, Magica 2, BuildCraft, Calclavia Core, Forestry, ICBM, Industrial Craft 2, Solitary Craft’s Ore Gen, Thermal Expansion, Tinker’s Construct
- Villagers & Zombies Only: Mystcraft, Forestry, MineFactory Reloaded
Goals of the Lithos Texture Pack:
Obviousness, Consistency, Beauty
- Everything should be instantly recognisable to those familiar with default textures, or with the things in real life.
- Construction blocks should be very similar in color & brightness to default blocks, so color-schemes work the same way in default & Lithos.
- Each texture should be as appealing as possible, while the whole pack has a consistent style.
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by eleazzaar, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.