Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 24, 2016
- Newest File: Lithos:Christmas 1.9-f
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
New update for texture pack 1.10.
NOTE: This is not a stand-alone pack. In Minecraft 1.7 or later, add this pack above the pack of your choice to combine them.
Lithos:Christmas Add-on 32x Texture packs is an add-on pack to make your world look a little bit more festive for the Holidays. It meshes best with Lithos, but can be combined with any pack. A few of the features shown may only work with Minecraft 1.8.
- Wreaths for every Door
- Chests are wrapped like presents, with an extra-special version on Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Animated Christmas lights on Spruce Leaves and potted Spruce Sapling
- Roses/Poppies turned to Poinsettias
- Rain is replaced with Snowfall
- All Wool is enhanced with Vintage patterns
- Snow on all Tree Leaves
- A Dusting of Snow on Grass, Mycellium, Endstone and Podzol
- Leather Helmet turned to Santa hat
- Double-tall Fern becomes small Decorated Pine Tree
- Chorus Plant is Candy-Cane striped
- Browned all plants
- Cake to Fruitcake
- Winter colored water
- Pumpkin might be carved with a Star
- Bed and Enchanting Table Cloth replaced with red and green plaid.
- Redstone lamp has animated Star pattern
- Soul Sand smiles
- Red & Green Force Field
- Frosty Title-Screen and Background
- Festive GUI background
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by eleazzaar, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.