Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 11, 2017
- Newest File: Lithium 1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lithium Energy Mod is a new energy API for Minecraft mods. It was designed to be more reliable and less glitchy than previous APIs.
- Lithium Ions flow equally in all directions, in contrast to RF/Forge Energy, which flows much slower towards negative X/Y/Z.
- It just works!
- Pure-Lithium mods are easy to write.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lithium Energy Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SoniEx2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.