Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: Literal Ascension 1.11-22.214.171.124
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Literal Ascension Mod adds intuitive solutions for vertical mobility.
Stepladders. Place a Stepladder and climb it to clear a vertical obstacle or to get something out of reach, then instantly pick up your Stepladder with a right click.
Carving Tools. Make your environment climbable by carving notches and chutes in stone and wood with a Carving Tool.
Climbing Rope. Feed your Climbing Rope from above to safely descend anywhere.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Literal Ascension Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by JamiesWhiteShirt, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.