Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 9, 2017
- Newest File: LimitedLives-1.12.1-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Limited Lives Mod 1.10.2,184.108.40.206.9,1.7.10 limits you to a set number of lives per world. By default, when you die, you will lose a ratio of your permanent health, leaving you less and less hearts/HP after every respawn. When you finally run out of lives, depending on the config, you will be forced into Spectator mode (not available for MC 1.7.10) or banned from the server for a set amount of time.
Say !ll or !limitedlives in chat to find out how many lives you have left or how long you have left to respawn.
How to install Limited Lives Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Limited Lives Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ichun.us, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.