Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 8, 2017
- Newest File: Lighting-Editor-1.10.2-0.3.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Lighting Editor Mod adds simple functionality of allowing the user to define light values for blocks.
There is three configs:
I:Baseline – this config is what all blocks with a light value > 0 will initially be set to
S:Blocks – this is a list of blocks and their values to use
B:Whitelist – this declares whether or not to use our baseline for all blocks that are naturally illuminated but not listed
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lighting Editor Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by grundyboy34, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.