Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 18, 2017
- Newest File: LLOverlayReloaded-1.1.4-mc1.12.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod visualizes the light levels emitted by torches, glowstone and alike directly on top of blocks, this is helpful to quickly identify areas where mobs can spawn. It shows the light level of the airblock above the block the number is drawn onto, this is the block that is considered for mob spawning, light level 7 or below allows mobs to spawn.
Press F9 (customizable) to toggle the overlay.
Press Shift + F9 (customizable) to open a configuration GUI. (since v0.23)
Go to (Quick links)
The default shortcut key to turn on/off light level overlay is F4. You can change it in ?Options -> Controls?.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Oldjunyi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.