Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 27, 2016
- Newest File: Level Up!-0.12-1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
WHAT IS LEVEL UP!?
Level Up! is a class and skills system for Minecraft. Created by Remalis for Beta 1.8.1, it was left unupdated after release 1.0 until release 1.6.4, where it was picked up and updated by GotoLink until release 1.8. As of release 1.10.2, I’ve decided to pick up the torch and attempt to provide continuing support.
WHAT’S IN THE MOD?
Currently, Level Up! has 13 classes you can choose from as soon as you meet the level requirements. (You can visit the Level Up! GUI at any time (L key by default) the moment you are able to choose a class.)
- Miner – 10 points mining, 5 points digging and smelting, extra XP mining ores
- Spelunker – 10 points defense, 5 points athletics and mining, extra XP mining ores
- Archaeologist – 10 points digging, 5 points mining and woodcutting, extra XP mining ores
- Hermit – 10 points cooking, 5 points mining and digging, extra XP mining ores
- Warrior – 10 points melee, 5 points defense and marksman, extra XP fighting
- Scout – 10 points marksman, 5 points stealth and athletics, extra XP fighting
- Assassin – 10 points stealth, 5 points melee and marksman, extra XP fighting
- Zealot – 10 points athletics, 5 points melee and defense, extra XP fighting
- Artisan – 10 points smelting, 5 points woodcutting and cooking, extra XP crafting
- Farmer – 10 points farming, 5 points fishing and woodcutting, extra XP crafting
- Lumberjack – 10 points woodcutting, 5 points defense and athletics, extra XP crafting
- Fisherman – 10 points fishing, 5 points cooking and woodcutting, extra XP crafting
- Freelancer – 20 free points to spend however you wish, however you do not gain an XP bonus from anything
Alongside these classes are 12 skills.
- Mining – every 5 points increases mining speed, while each point increases chance of double drops from ores (duplicate ores are not placeable, unless specified in the configs)
- Sword – every 5 points increases base hit damage, while each point increases chance of a random crit
- Defense – every 5 points provides inherent armor to your character, while each point increases chance of damage being completely negated if blocking (will probably come up with something else for this, with the Combat Update changing things)
- Woodcutting – every 5 points increases wood chopping speed, while each point increases chance of sticks or planks dropping with the log
- Smelting – every 5 points increases furnace speed while you are smelting non-food items in-GUI, every point increases chance of double yield
- Archery – every 5 points increases bow drawback speed, while each point increases arrow speed
- Athletics – every 5 points reduces fall damage, while each point increases sprinting speed
- Cooking – every 5 points increases furnace speed while you are smelting food items in-GUI, every point increases chance of double yield
- Sneaking – every 5 points reduces mob line-of-sight while sneaking, while every point increases sneak speed
- Farming – every 5 points increases the chance of double crop drops, while every point increases crop growth in an increasing radius
- Fishing – every 5 points increases the chance of bonus loot on top of your catch, while every point reduces the time it takes for a bite
- Digging – every 5 points increases the chance of getting flint from gravel, while every point increases chance of treasure from dirt blocks (both negated with Silk Touch)
Choose your play style and allocate points to enhance your Minecraft experience!
How to install Level Up! Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Level Up! Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Old version: http://minecraft-mods.info/level-up-mod
This mod is made by BeetoGuy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.