Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 17, 2016
- Newest File: 1.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lawnmower Mod 1.10.2 add functional lawnmowers to Minecraft. Mow grass to get lawn, mow sand to get zen sand.
– You can color your lawnmower like leather armor.
This mod also spawns varous types of weeds in your world. You can disable this in the config.
How to install Lawnmower Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lawnmower Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by iLexiconn, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.