Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 5, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.5.2, 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
LavaBoat Mod add new boat which can swim in lava. It is made from obsidian and cart so why it can’t be destroyed in a clash. To prevent it destroying in lava you can get it back by left click on it. As default it sink in water, but you can change it in config file.
This mod add new boats: “reinforced boat” wich can’t be destroyed in a clash, “lava boat” wich can swim in lava, and “large boats” which can be used to transport animals(pet must be tamed or leashed).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.8 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.8.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge