Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: lavadynamics-1.12.2-5.6.8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lava Dynamics Mod 1.12.2 allow vulcanism to exist in your minecraft world. What it does is when lava begins flowing near the player it will check to see if the block being flowed over has a smeltable output and if it does it converts that block.
The Lava Dynamics Mod added recipes for the diorite, andesite, and granite, so that when lava moves over and near them they convert to their polished variants.
Additionally, sand turns to glass, cobblestone to stone and whatever other vanilla blocks convert to another when smelted.
When added to large packs where blocks of many types can be smelted to other blocks of many types the possibilities are endless.
- add config to allow adding other combos
- add config to disabling the smelting method and only allow combos
- allow coal ore and other flammables to increase the likelihood that the lava becomes more than it is whilst consuming the flammable.
- allow consumables to cause explosions of lava
- allow lava that is trapped to have the option to vent upwards until it is no longer trapped
- allow vents to form volcanic walls
- add configs to manage all of the above
How to install Lava Dynamics Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Lava Dynamics Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Lava Dynamics Mod
This is made by Kreezxil, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.